Fleet Asset Management
Fleet asset utilization is the key performance indicator monitored by Wall Street and venture capital investors. Proper asset management is accomplished by having the tools in place to monitor asset utilization and expense from cradle to grave.
- Fleet Equipment Specifications
- Fleet Asset Management — Disposal / replacement /remarketing policies.
- Vehicle (GPS) Tracking Systems
- Vehicle Distribution Policy — Who really needs what vehicle and how many?
- Lease vs Procurement analysis — What is the Total Cost of Ownership?
- Accident Management
- Lifecycle Analysis and Development
- Alternative Fuel Conversion
- Equipment Retrofitting
- Executive Vehicle Programs
For more information — please contact us about our Fleet Asset Management Services